When sending us a request for quotation the more information the better.
- clearly state the alloy and any reference specs for the material to be cast
- indicate if machining or secondary operations are required
- ensure NDT (non-destructive testing) or material certification requirements are clearly stated
- include part weight or cubic volume if available
- supply current drawings when available, existing samples can also benefit quoting
- indicate when the quote or parts are required
- your contact information (two options preferred, ie. email and phone#)
When requesting various quantity breaks, please be realistic. State the number of castings normally required per order and the annual requirements. The type of tooling quoted is very dependent on the quantities requested. Automatic or multi-cavity tooling may reduce individual piece price, but initial tooling costs may be incrementally higher than for a single cavity, manual tool. We will provide the best option based on your needs.
Our team will review all information and often ask for additional and supporting information to ensure we provide you the best experience possible.
Lead times stated on the quotation are usually based on a “standard lead time” assuming samples are inspected and approved for production. Tooling build time and sample delivery dates are also stated in our quotation. Let us know if our standard lead time is not suitable. We will work to find creative ways to support your needs.
We will clearly state on the quotation all standard or special terms and conditions and industry accepted tolerances that can be expected. Any special arrangements that you might require should be discussed at this time.
Our goal is to provide you with the most accurate, timely, and competitive quotation possible.